Tuesday 15 May 2012

Springy Bath part 2

Back from my meeting! Bonus = the food I had left in the fridge was only slightly out of date so I am also well fed :)

More spring things:

We went to the Gower with Tom and Barbara, our friends who we share the Bath with. It was brilliant. The idea was to go surfing but we had such lovely weather that we thought we'd go for a walk. It turned into an epic march to the end of Worm's Head. Well, I say the end of it. What actually happened was we got to the rocky section you see there, clambered around for quite a while, became starving, and went to the pub for lunch. All in all we walked for nearly 10 miles. Then we went for a quick surf. Then we went to the pub for more food and brilliant scrumpy. Then we fell into comas and were exhausted ALL WEEK. It was worth it though. I got some great photos!!


Wormy
 We also went to Yorkshire to visit Dobbie. We managed to get a quick surf in there, too. Well actually I went bodyboarding. I really enjoyed bodyboarding and so did Dobbie. Husband tried to be a gnarly surfer but the strong current meant he mostly ended up getting washed into the pier :)
Saltburn - ahhh!!


I have not given up on my crafty persuits and have several exciting projects to share with you over the next week or so (assuming blogging motivation holds up..!). Hope you are having sunny Springs too!



No comments:

Post a Comment